Now that the other projects are closed, we are working hard-core on the dining and living rooms. LeGrande brought this mantelpiece that was salvaged from his dad's grandparent's home to our house. They've worked on it for a week or so, replacing broken or missing parts, and finally mounted it in place in the living room, where it is going to be a beautiful focal piece for the room. He still has to stain it and such, but I know it is going to be lovely!

Oh yeah, and the not-so-nice curtains that are reflected in the mirror? Don't worry, they have some gorgeous replacements!
1 comment:
OOOHHH, can't wait to see it all fancied up! I love mantles. We took one out of my parents B and B when they were redoing their kitchen, and stuck it in our dining room - even though we don't have a fireplace in there!! I just thought it would be nice in there, and I do love it. BTW, I love your blog backdrop. I need to get a new look! ;)
Post a Comment