The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Going for another try

Well, it has been a LONG time since I posted. A really, really long time. I won't even try to fill in the long blank space between posts, but the last one was our virtual Christmas Card from 2010! That's been a while. Why did we do a virtual Christmas Card? Well, we had just discovered that Sprout 2 was on the way and I was completely exhausted what with being pregnant, having a 19 month old toddler, AND teaching Kindergarten again. I will just go on and make a public apology to Nora for the lack of belly shots, ultrasound pics, and updates on my pregnancy with her. They are all on my Facebook timeline. :) It was just too much. Oh yes, and any free time I had was spent sewing! :)


Fast forward to now. April 2012. Nora has been born and we cannot imagine our family without our little sweetheart! She is a doll. I'm on another year long maternity leave from my job but (gulp) I just resigned to work part time in the fall and be at home with the kids for the other part of the day. I'll be tutoring at a local school...2nd graders in reading every morning of the week while school is in session. This has been something I have prayed for ever since I had Nora and honestly could not imagine how it would work out, but the Lord has graciously given it to us!


One reason I am hoping to get back on the Blog-wagon again is to keep up with the cute things the kids do and say on a daily basis. A friend of mine had her blog published into a book and what a great idea...to keep up with the ins and outs of her family for years to come. I loved this idea because I am horrible at writing down the cute things they do and say, except to occasionally post it on Facebook! This is a great way to preserve pictures and a journal of life in the digital age!

So...here we go!

No comments: