The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Friday, June 13, 2008

Giveaways

Up for Grabs
Free Stuff!!!
Fun Stuff!!!
First Grade Contraband!!!
Stuff that the teacher took away and forgot (gulp) to return to the kids on the last day of school as promised.
1 slightly varnished gold chain necklace (clasp missing)
1 slightly weathered princess pencil pouch
1 light up pen (it does really light up when you write with it!)
1 sweater (used to cover a head while having an "I'm not going to try today" pity party.)
1 sunshine rubber stamp
1 nametag from Mom's work (name is Katie)
3 small erasers
Various pencil sharpeners in assorted colors
5 pairs of tiny gold earrings that beckon to be taken out and put back in during class
Wide assortment of hairbobs
1 pink body glitter roller
2 pink glitter eyeshadows
Lip Gloss- assorted flavors and all partially used
It's here for a limited time, folks...a VERY limited time. But it's free!!! Come and get it!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I'll take a couple hairbobs, the cheesy gold necklace, and the pink eyeshadow. I'm going to teach Wesley how to cross-dress this summer!

You KNOW I'm totally kidding!

Laurie said...

Cracking up here in Florida. This 8th grade teacher could throw in several tiny skateboards, a Rubik's Cube, and a couple of pen lights. :-)

Nan said...

Too funny! Love the new look, again!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you guys are laughing. I KNOW I keep changing the look- I get bored with it often...once I find one I really love, I'll settle for it!