Last week, I posted some photos of the work
LeGrande is doing on our house, particularly in the kitchen. He cut through the back of a closet in our dining room, which backs up to the kitchen, so that the closet would actually open in the kitchen. Once he finishes the inside of the closet, he'll put sheet rock over the hole in the dining room so we'll have only one closet in that room but a pantry in the kitchen! In a house built in the 1940's you
definitely lack storage space of any kind, especially in the kitchen.
Here's what you can see from the kitchen...LeGrande made these doors by hand to match our cabinet doors.

What you can't see from this photo is the cool light in the pantry and the bead board that lines it. I love it! Being an organizer, I can hardly wait until I can get into it and organize it...a shelf for cereals, pastas, and all other bread items, a shelf for cans and jars...can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment