On Wednesday, we had an ultrasound to measure the weight of baby Jack and to see how he is presenting...he's enjoyed being head up for a while, but thankfully has decided to head south and will hopefully stay that way until he arrives! He's 36 weeks along now, so we're nearly there!
Jack is not so little. He is already weighing an estimated 7 pounds and 3 ounces, and I have 4 weeks to go! The doctor said that he won't let me go past my due date of April 9, 2009, so it looks like we'll have him here to celebrate Easter with.
We really enjoyed seeing our son on ultrasound on Wednesday! Technology is amazing and we were able to see his little face, chubby cheeks, and precious little lips. I can't wait for him to arrive to kiss his little face! This has made it all the more real to us! It will be interesting to see if he looks like these pre-birth photos! We are so thankful that he is healthy.


I took these photos to school and made them into a transparency for my class to see. One little girl spoke the thoughts I have been thinking ever since we saw him on screen...she said, "Mrs. Iseley, it's just amazing that THAT little baby in those photos is INSIDE of YOU, RIGHT NOW! He is so cute!" I think it made it more real to them as our year together draws to a close. I have about 3 weeks of work left and will really miss them, but my heart is ready for motherhood and time at home with Jack. We'll go back for a visit so they can meet the little friend they have watched grow, rubbed, patted, and talked to on a daily basis. Maybe he'll remember them too!
1 comment:
He is so beautiful! Can't wait to see him in color pictures!
Post a Comment