I know it's been a while since my last post. We've had a busy and fun beginning of summer. 2 weeks ago school let out and my mom came for the week to help me pack up and move out of my classroom. What a job- I had no idea I had that much STUFF! It was a bittersweet goodbye as I left school for a year, but I am loving being a stay-at-home mom to Jack. We celebrated our 4th anniversary in mid-June too! Thanks for babysitting for our first night out, Mom!
Our garden is growing, though we planted it so late (due to newborn stage and no sleep) that we have yet to see a harvest- soon though! Jack is now nearly 3 months old and is growing as fast as the garden is! At his 2 months doctor visit he weighed 14 lbs and is now somewhere between 15-16lbs according to our scale at home. He's my bicep workout!
Jack is more and more alert and is a LOT of fun. He is a happy, smiley baby who loves to babble and grin at us. He has discovered his hands and thinks they are the best toys ever! He loves to suck on them. He loves his floor gym (grabbing toys and talking to the baby in the mirror) and being outside as much as he can. He's also learning how to sleep longer stretches at night! Recently, he's gone 8+ hours on some nights! Woo-hoo!
Last week, my sister and her son came to our house for the day and the 4 of us went to the pool at the local park that is 2 miles away. It was Jack's first dip in the pool and he enjoyed it.
Sucking his hands- they taste different after being in the pool!
Our little swimmer- I look forward to spending lots of days at the pool with Jack when he's a little older.
We'll post more photos of the summer soon!
2 comments:
He is too cute Sarah!
We had so much fun with you guys! We'll have to come back and swim again since they both had a big time!
Post a Comment