Hi everyone, it's me, Jack! I have not written much on the blog lately...I'm so busy doing so many other things right now! I turned 3 months old on July 8th, and boy, is that a major milestone! Mommy says it's a wonderful milestone! She says it brought so many changes in me- good ones! My long screaming fits in the evening have pretty much stopped and my tummy feels better (no more colic) and Mommy has stopped telling me I'm going to be an only child. Yeah!
Here is my 3 month bluebunny photo. Mommy takes one each month. This month, I am 16 pounds, which means that I have doubled my birth weight! I'm squishy, as my Aunt Caroline likes to say!
I love to coo and babble with anyone who will talk with me. I usually wake up happy and am going to sleep around 7:30 or 8pm and waking up at 7am! I still have to get up once to eat, but Mommy says that's okay! I also really enjoy my bath and I've been swimming twice. That's a LOT of fun! Last week, Mommy took me to Charlotte to visit at Nano and Papa's house. That was a lot of fun and Nano is my new best friend!
I love to suck on my hands and I have started grabbing toys and putting them in my mouth. It's fun to feel how different toys taste. I love my floor gym, especially the cute baby that I see and talk to in the mirror! He always comes to play with me...boy, is he a cutie! He and I laugh at each other.
Here I am with Daddy! Boy, do I love Daddy!
I am pretty good at holding up my head these days too. Pretty soon, I'll be ready for my baby chair! Mommy also says that I'm going to start rice cereal in a few weeks too! Wonder what that will taste like??? Mommy is going to be really busy in a few weeks making and freezing baby food from our garden harvest! She can't wait for me to taste butternut squash, but I have to wait a while for that.
That's a bit of my world. Thanks for checking in on me! I'll be back!
Love,
Jack
1 comment:
Can't wait to see you all on Wednesday!
I also can't believe that Jack can still wear that WF onesie. I love him.
Post a Comment