The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy, Busy Week

Hello fellow friends of Blog-world!

I miss you and am so sorry I have abandoned the blog for a few days...well, maybe almost two weeks! Yikes!

After spring break, school has been busy! I went to Charleston last weekend to run the Cooper River Bridge Run (more on that later), at school we turned in report cards this week, are having final observations by peers and the principal, are meeting with her to discuss next year, writing and turning in our personal goal assignments, and are having to turn in reports on how our students' test scores were for 3rd quarter and how we'll reteach them in the weeks ahead.

I am SOOOOO tired from all of this, but it is almost FRIDAY! I have never been more glad for the weekend.

I promise I will be back to blogging very soon, will check each of your sites, and stop in and say hello. This weekend we are keeping our precious nephew Wesley so when he is napping, I'll blog!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey....when's the appt? How are you?? I want to hear all about it:) Praying for you!!!

Nan said...

Good to "see" you! How was the 10K?