The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Still Here...

Just totally pooped after 2 weeks of school. I have several posting ideas, but none of them have made it to the blog...I'm too ready for a nap when I get home in the afternoons to blog. I promise I'll be back! I've missed you guys!

3 comments:

McLeod Family said...

Sarah,

I found your blog through Carolines and I am so glad I did. I read your blog about loving your class and as a mom to a second grader that filled my heart with joy. It is hard as a parent to "send" your child out but hearing from a teachers perspective the love you feel just warms my soul. I pray the Lord blesses you abundantly for all you put in to your class! I know you are a true blessing to each of those children!

Love,
Heather (Cook) McLeod

Caroline said...

I totally read your first sentence wrong. I thought it said...

"Just pooped today after 2 weeks...".

I thought, YIKES, I hope not. THAT would be a problem!

Love you seestar!

em said...

and we've missed you! but i've been feeling the same & haven't blogged either. ;o)