The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He's not a Grey-Haired Bandit...


or the abominable snow monster...or my husband suddenly "gone grey".


It's LeGrande, all decked out and working on the last two rooms we are renovating- the dining and living rooms! He recently put sheet rock on the ceilings of both and puttied the seams. Now that they are dry, it's time to sand it off. Last night he'd been sanding behind closed doors for over an hour and then appeared to talk with me. I cracked up at the sight before me...LeGrande was totally dust-covered and white! He looked so cute that I begged him for a photo and he obliged. I love my cute snow-powdered man, working so hard to make our house beautiful!


Thanks for all you do, love, and for the lengths you go to get there!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Those are hilarious. :-) Looks like a fun day at your house!

Nan said...

What a good man you have!

Caroline said...

And now you will know what he'll look like when he actually does go gray.

Sissy said...

I remember when we remodeled and had that dust everywhere. On everything. Including me. Fun times.