We have two cats and a dog. Pete and Jeff, the cats, were here before me so they had to get used to me when I arrived. Notice that they were here before me...I did not name them. :) Thankfully, I met with their approval and they decided that I could stay. LeGrande has had them since the mid 90's so they are getting a little older, especially Jeff (black cat). We adopted Happy about 2 months before our wedding in 2005. He was only an older puppy and someone abandoned him at LeGrande's workplace so he brought him home. We are so glad they did- he's been the best dog! I wish we'd seen him as a little puppy but LeGrande says he probably looks like a giant version of the puppy he once was. He still has a baby face.

I won't bore you with many details about the furbabies, but I will tell you that Jeff, our geriatric feline, is always cold and looking for a warm place to snuggle. It's usually been near the heating vents or on our bed (he gets a spank and booted off for that)...but the other night he decided on a new place, and Happy seemed to okay it. We were really surprised, and figured it wouldn't last, but it has. These two are bed-buddies every night and since I took this photo, they've only snuggled closer. The only problem arises when you talk to Happy and his tail wags- it hits Jeff in the face and Jeff meows with loud disapproval.

There's probably room for Pete to join in on the fun, but he prefers his own space all by himself. I can't say that I blame him...but it sure makes for a cute picture to see the pets sharing a bed!
5 comments:
Give the little sweeties a kiss from Auntie Caro!
Too cute! And you are right - all the talk will change once that sweet baby makes his/her arrival!!! Hope you are doing well!
i love that you call them furbabies :)
i love you sarah. xoxoxoxoxoxxox
aww, you gotta love the furbabies! :o) wish seamus could play with happy.
I love that you blogged about your pets - our poor dogs are so much more negelcted than we ever imagined :(
Post a Comment