The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cousins

Jack has 3 cousins...well, 4 if you count baby-"homer"-in-the-belly. So far, all of the cousins are boys. Maybe homer will be a girl. We'll find out in a few weeks when Aunt Caroline delivers!

Two of Jack's cousins live across the street from us. Jake (3) and Josh (6 mos) (yes, I know...all J's) are the sons of LeGrande's sister. It's really fun seeing them so often. Their mom and I were pregnant together, which was a lot of fun, and Josh is 6 weeks older than Jack. No one has been brave enough to keep the two of them at the same time yet! Maybe soon- they are too much like twins! We spend every Thursday at MawMaw and PawPaw's house where Jake and Josh are every day while their parents are at work. It's a fun weekly tradition, and Jack gets good time with his grandparents and cousins.

We've been waiting for Josh and Jack to notice each other and start to interact, which is a lot to ask of two small babies. BUT, it happened this week! They rolled over on their sides and looked at each other and LAUGHED! It was so adorable! Now they look at each other and grin all the time! I wish I'd had my camera out!

The baby cousins are so cute together that I had to post some photos of them. Some are from a while back, and some are more recent.

With PawPaw in April. Jack was only a few weeks old. PawPaw looks a little overwhelmed, don't you think?


With me in May.


Holding Hands



Sweet baby boys, we hope you grow up to be good buddies!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Oh my HEAD...I can't stand it! Jack just gets stinkin' cuter everytime I see him. I love that kid! Hope you have fun in Charlotte!