You might notice my little link on the right. It's my Etsy shop, just opened and right now, with one little item for sale. I call it "Piggies in a Blanket"! Nope, it's not a food, but a stroller blanket for babies and kids.
My friend Stephanie inspired me with the idea for the blanket, but since she didn't want to start making and selling them, she gave me her blessing. Together, we will donate 20% of the profits to a poor village in Kenya that her church supports.
The blanket is intended to keep warm the tootsies of little kids while they are in a stroller, on your lap at a chilly sporting event, etc. There is a pocket at one end of the blanket where you insert their little toes and then cinch the pocket up with a soft drawstring. Really simple...really warm! I love using mine when Jack and I go for walks and it's a little cool outside. If these sell well, I may start making them out of a lightweight knit for the summer.
Check out the site and let me know what you think...or order one for yourself or a friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment