Weeeeeeel, it's been a while. I went back to work part time on September 10th and am loving it but it's been a month of transitions, to be sure. For safety's sake, I won't post where we are or when we are there, but we have quite a bit of time at home despite my working hours. It is truly a huge gift from God!
Jack is enjoying preschool though he still has his weepy days and moments. He loves his teacher, Miss Tara, a lot. He also loves his friends...especially the girls. I witnessed him kissing one today. We had a talk about kissing girls. At three...oh my.
Nora is ABOUT to walk and is talking up a storm. In the past 2 weeks I can honestly say that I have heard her utter 2-3 word sentences. It's incredible. She combines "I want" to sound like "Iwan" and she will say "Iwan meow" (aka I want my lovey Meow.) Obvioiusly, Meow is a cat...well, Meow is really a collection of loveys that consist of a cat, a bear, and a hippo. Oh well. Meow it is. Meow has to be with Nora when she sleeps.
She also has one word that is probably the cutest I have heard her say. It's her word for flower....are you ready? It's so cute...she says "fw-our-ey" for flower! She points out fwoureys and apples everywhere! I don't think I'll ever call flowers "flowers" again. They will forever be fwoureys like yogurt is beaker and elephants are Fants...courtesy of Jack!
Jack has really bloomed as a result of preschool. He says the blessing, sings and makes up his own songs, and today MEMORIZED a Bible verse and the reference! He came home from preschool, took out his little Bible, and said, "John 14:16 says "If you love me, keep my commandments." I nearly passed out! He was a bit off...it's really John 14:15 but who cares...he is three and he did this! Amazing! He really listens. I feel like now more than ever we are in the process of shaping his little heart and I need much wisdom and guidance to do this and to love him well.
We have such precious kiddos! We are so thankful for them and pray that they will grow to love God with all their hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment