I've been contemplating starting a blog for a while, mostly inspired by those that I read by friends. It's been fun to read one blog and find links that belong to others I know...kind of like catching up with people that I have not seen in a long time or don't really know very well (this is strange- it makes me feel a little like a peeping tom), but all in all, I have loved reading what is written and how God is working in the lives of so many.
I love to journal but I am a faster typer than writer, so maybe this will be a place where I can do SOME of that...
We'll see! Here we go!
2 comments:
hiya, sarah!
welcome to the world of blogging! i'm a newbie myself. ;o) i love the theme you've chosen. can't wait to read what's going on in your life! i miss you.
stop by and "see" us: www.thesmoyers.blogspot.com
i've added a link to your blog to ours; hope that's okay.
love,
em
Hey you!
Yeah, I love reading blogs these days, too. I actually have two - the password protected one I shared with you via email (so I can speak a little more freely), and the one linked to this profile, which I am working on posting to more frequently. :-) Welcome to bloggy-land!
Love,
Laurie
Post a Comment