The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cat on a Hot Tin...Grill?

Every week my sister posts a random photo or something. I've been waiting for her to use a recent photo we took as her latest and greatest but I think I'm going to have to post a random photo myself.



Meet Jeff, one of our cats. Jeff is the loudest cat I know. He is very sweet but he rivals my first graders in his ability to wear my nerves with his persist ant attempts to get my attention. I tune out "Mrs. Is-e-ley" about 1/4 the time at school and then think I'm done when I leave school. Once I get home, I am immediately pursued by another voice...this one feline.


Jeff is also very brave. He thinks he is a dog and fights like a pit bull. Apparently his courage aids him in his attempts to get food too-this was our grill on Mother's Day. Jeff decided to join the clean-up crew. We will make sure it's clean before we grill again. :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Sorry I forgot to post Jeffy. Oh, and if you haven't read Bring the Rain yet, don't read the most recent post titled "Luke", read the one called "Past and Pitchers". That's the one I was talking about.Lindley6960

Laurie said...

How cute. Of course, all the pics of your house and the lovely NC scenery makes me want to come visit! :-)