The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Saturday, April 11, 2009

baby sprout has sprouted

This is Caroline, Sarah's sister. Sarah asked if I would update the blog a little with some information on the new little bean.

Jack Owen Iseley made his grand debut on Wednesday, April 8th at 3:47pm. He weighed 8lb and 2 oz and was 20 3/4 inches long. He is beautiful in every way. Mom and Dad are doing well and getting adjusted to life's "new normal" at home.

Sarah will post more pictures when she is able to. But for now, here are a couple you can enjoy.






Jack and his "Nano"

6 comments:

Adele said...

Congratulations!!! Jack looks adorable. I hope you don't mind but I copied what your sister wrote here and posted it onto your facebook wall so that people who were checking there could see the update!
love, Adele x (and I know it comes up as Louis signed in here....its because I do a blog for my nephew and its set up in his name!!!)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Sarah! I've been checking your blog and FB a lot since Wednesday waiting for the "annoucement" of Jack's arrival and a glimpse of his sweet face. I'm so thrilled for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hurray, congratulations!! I've been waiting for this news... :D

Nan said...

Yippee! caroline and I talked and I knew he was here...he is beautiful!

Amy Sasser said...

Sarah, I am so excited for you all. He is precious!

melanie said...

Welcome Baby Jack!