The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jack Update

Just thought I'd post a quick update on Jack and his impending arrival. At the doctor visit last Wednesday, I am 2+ cm dilated and effacing nicely. The doctor thinks that Jack is on the upside of 8lbs, so he might be closer to 9 (yikes). I'll be 40 weeks on Thursday and since my doctor is going out of town for 10 days on the 11th of April, he is going to induce me on Wednesday morning if Jack has not shown up on his own. My doctor said that he'd tried to book me into the hospital already but it's full! Spring is a busy baby season.

So...looks like Jack will celebrate Easter with us, and we look forward to his arrival! We covet your prayers for a healthy and safe delivery and will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Debby said...

I'm on absolute pins and needles waiting for the news!!!!

Laura Grant said...

Will be praying for you. Can't wait to hear about Jacks arrival. I think Thursday is the Full Moon this month. Hospitals are always busy on full moons.

Amy Sasser said...

The countdown is on! Can't wait to meet baby Jack!

melanie said...

Good Luck Sarah! Waiting for the big phone call!