Now that Jack is three, he is getting a lot more eloquent and is using a much bigger vocabulary. However, he still mispronounces some words, and we think it's so cute! I always plan on writing them down, but hopefully I can capture the memories on here!
Yogurt is still "beaker". Of course he knows it's called yogurt, but we will call it beaker forever!
Blueberries are "rueberries"
We have thistle weeds in our yard and LeGrande is trying to get rid of them. Jack calls them "fistles" and when he sees them, will stop and spit on them. Why? We have no idea! When you ask him what Daddy did to the Thistles, he will say that Daddy put kem-u-kals on them!
When you hug Jack or hold him tightly he will stop and scream "I Tight, I Tight!"
Jack can tell you the make and model of every car that anyone in our extended family drives. He is starting to get obsessed with cars! He sees them everywhere and is usually right about what they are!
Jack calls opening the hood of a car "opening it up"
He tells me that he wants to marry Nora one day!
One of my favorite times with Jack is when I sing to him before he goes to bed. Some of his favorites right now are "Bashy Oshey" which is the song I made up for him when he was a baby. The first verse says that I love him as deep as the ocean, which translated a year or so ago into Bashy Oshey! It's so cute! We are also currently singing All Creatures of our God and King, and he loves that. I love to hear him sing, Oh, Praise Em (Him)!
No comments:
Post a Comment