The Sprouts

The Sprouts

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sprayground Splashes!!!

We have a new park pretty close to our house! We are so excited and we discovered it this morning! It has a lake, some walking trails, picnic shelters, two playgrounds, and sprayground, which is a water playground! We had heard about it from friends and went to check it out after Nora's nap!


Look at all this fun! Water, water everywhere!


To say that Jack had an absolute blast is an understatement! He ran around getting soaked and enjoying the water! He loved the shower and the frogs and fish that spray blasts out of their mouths!


He also loved watching the huge sprayer go off every 2 minutes but was not brave enough...yet...to go stand under it! I think he will be soon!


Even little Nora had fun! I hadn't dressed her in her swimsuit but after she kept leaning down out of my arms, I relented and put her in in her clothes and diaper! You're only a baby in the water once, but we'll be back and all of us will be in swimwear!


Nora loved splashing and trying to grab the spray!


I think this park was such a hit that we'll be there pretty often this summer...and the next...and the next... :)

No comments: