I have many precious moments with the kiddos during the day but one of the sweetest is when I read to Nora and Jack together. This usually happens when I am putting Nora down for a nap. Jack likes to sit on my lap and read with us.
I love it that both of my kids can fit on my lap at the same time. I love feeling both of their little heads snuggled up to me. I love it when they look at each other and laugh, which cracks me up, and is usually right when Nora is supposed to be winding down, but it's so cute how can I stop it?!? These days won't last forever and I want to treasure these precious moments!
Oh yes, and I am not sure where the shades fit in! Oh the joys of a three year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment